The Asergis Values
We strive for excellence, quality and continuous improvement in everything we do. All new products and services undergo rigorous testing to ensure we exceed clients’ expectations.
Digital innovation is the key to future growth. To achieve this, we encourage our motivated team of experts to think both in, and outside the box, to ensure bespoke technical solutions.
We believe in long term collaborations and strive for transparency with our clients. We build relationships based on trust, promising exactly what we can deliver to shareholders and customers alike.
We are a customer focused business. We listen carefully to the feedback of clients, to ensure we constantly deliver and improve our service. Our clients are, and remain our top priority.
Segments we operate in
With a strong background in telecommunication, we’re taking unified communications to the next level with our Cloud based platform. We can save your business time, money and effort by fusing our voice, video, messaging, and office productivity services, in to one single interface.Read more
In 2015, we diversified into property, strategically opening an office in Malta, one of the few European countries experiencing a consistent capital growth in real estate. Whether you’re looking to buy, sell or rent, we are here to assist you through our comprehensive property portal.Read more
- Asergis was founded, with headquarters in London, United Kingdom. Joining the Internet boom, we launched our first range of IT services, mainly focusing on filling the market gap of business IT Support by supporting customers in their knowledge and guiding them towards successful experiences of the products they were using.
- We added email and website hosting services to our product range as well as the newly launched broadband services with British Telecom (BT), adding to our products portfolio. To keep improving quality for our clients, we deployed our first PoP (point of presence) in London Telehouse, a main voice and data switching hub in the UK, which is still in use today.
- Not long after, we deployed our second UK-based PoP in another main voice and data switching hub (at Powergate London). This was done to offer our customers resilience and redundancy. Asergis also started to experiment with VoIP and associated applications with selected customers; such as VoIP termination and VoIP phones/adapters.
- A year later we broadened our product range by launching both our data backup service and a Citrix-hosted application service (in the early days of cloud based software delivery). As broadband take-up increased, customers could use more bandwidth-intensive applications as dial up or ISDN were not practical.
- As Broadband speed increased, so did the appetite to consume internet-related services. To satisfy this need we launched an application-hosting service, where we hosted customer applications within our PoP and gave them access through our Citrix-hosted application service. Meanwhile our R&D department started research to add more services to our product range.
- Our desire to constantly improve and our love for innovation eventually led to another new service. We were proud to announce the birth of our very own Audio Conferencing service! Our tool aids companies in successfully fulfilling their (inter)national communication, stimulating results and reducing technical miscommunication, leading to a higher level of business efficiency.
- (We launch a number of e-commerce sites.)
- To expand our experiences and drive for technological knowledge we decided to take on different projects. 2007 was a year in which we focussed on the launch of a number of e-commerce sites. This lead us to foray into software development for ourselves and later on for our customers.
- After years of building up our expertise we decided to sell the Asergis broadband network so we could focus on other areas. We launched back-office support for our customers in our newly opened Support Centre in Hyderabad, India. With this service we wanted to enlarge our clients’ support options, as we believe that increased customer engagement and fulfilment of needs is the most important service we can offer.
- We started the beginning of our international voice infrastructure deployments in motion in 2009by deploying our first PoP in India, more specifically in Mumbai, allowing us to start providing Audio Conferencing services throughout India. And last, but definitely not least, we opened our very first international office in New Delhi!
- We continued to expand our reach in India by deploying our second PoP in Bangalore, giving our customers more choice in numbers for our Audio Conferencing application. Our belief in India was well rewarded as many multinationals also came to operate from India as well. Furthermore, that year we also opened our Bangalore office offering better Sales and Support to our customers in that region.
- With success comes expansion and we decided to take it further. The next step was to establish our second European office in Malta, as well as deploy another PoP in New Delhi, India. For the first time we also entered into China through a PoP in Beijing. These new PoPs were added to our infrastructure portfolio in order to service our ever- growing customer base.
- During this year we positioned our first PoP in the USA. Due to increased customers in North America and Asia, we took a strategic decision to deploy more PoP locations in New York, USA and in Singapore. These locations are still operational today, serving our cloud based telecommunications applications called Synthesis.
- One year later, we furthered deployed our first Australian PoP, located in Sydney. By deploying PoPs all over the world, we ensure that we provide the best and highest quality voice and data services to our customers. It also allows them to benefit from increases in speed and reliability, since they can make use of our globally-based cloud service.
- We opened our second Indian office in 2014. This time the location of the office was Bangalore.
- As we consolidated our presence in the country, we acquired new and bigger corporate offices in India, more specifically in Noida. This is a headquarters location and also houses our Operations, Sales & Marketing teams, as well as our ever-growing Application Development teams. A Mumbai Sales office was also opened to service clients in that part of the country.
- With a passion for company growth and success we deployed more PoPs in Beijing and Shanghai,. In Malta, we further decided to diversify into the booming property market,. as we wanted to focus on property acquisition in one of the few European countries where this sector remains stable.
- 2016 saw us diversify into the Food and Beverage sector. For this expansion we created The Thirsty Group brand. Not only did we establish the brand, we also opened our first bar under The Thirsty Group: The Thirsty Barber, which can be found in Paceville. In the meantime our London establishment moved into bigger offices, now located in Croydon.
- We decided to turn our focus onto building, expanding, and rolling out a ubiquitous Telecoms and Office productivity cloud platform, which we plan to release in 2018. The first arrangements for the expansion of our Thirsty Group were made, in which we explored how we can provide our clients with the best customer service in the most unique environment.
- During this year our clients will be able to use our new productivity cloud platform named Synthesis. This service contains multiple options where our customers can choose, or combine, 16 productivity tools. Furthermore they will be capable of enjoying a unique experience in one of our soon-to-be-opened food and beverage establishments in Valletta and Mellieħa.
Plot No. 19, Block A
Sector 16, Noida
Uttar Pradesh, 201301
+91 120 679 4000
Level 13, Platinum Techno Park,
Bhagwan Mahaveer Rd,
Sector 30, Vashi,
Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400703
+91 99 3045 4655
SVS Plaza, Ground Floor,
#29, Hebbal-bellary Road, Hebbal,
Bangalore, Karnataka, 560024
+91 80 23434401